About P&G Brokers
P & G Brokers is a leader in the wholesale insurance industry providing professional liability products to public entities. We are headquartered in Richmond, VA and offer programs on a countrywide basis.
Our Core Focus is placement of professional liability policies for governmental entities and schools.
- Police Professional/Law Enforcement Liability
- Public Officials & Employment Practices Liability
- Educators/School Leaders Liability
Because of our narrow focus we are acutely aware of the appetite of each insurer in this market segment.
Generalists often do not have their finger on the pulse of this niche' marketplace to the same degree we do.
- Police Professional Liability / Law Enforcement Liability
- Public Officials Management & Employment Practices Liability
- Educational Entity Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability for non-profit organizations
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability Insurance
- Public Entity Package
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Public Entity Excess & Umbrella
Other Lines of Business We Place
- Emergency Dispatcher Liability
- Firefighters Professional Liability
- Professional Liability for Constables and other Process Servers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Lawyers Professional Liability
- Special Events
- Workers Compensation
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Canine Mortality for police dogs
- Fiduciary Liability
- Architects & Engineers
- Liquor Liability
- GL and Property for College Housing
- Crisis Management Coverage including Kidnap & Ransom
What Sets Us Apart
- Our key personnel have been in the public sector professional liability market since the 1980s as both underwriters and wholesale brokers.
- Our focus on the public sector provides greater insight than generalists.
- We have a proven track record and strategies to find solutions for the most challenging accounts.
- Our volume with national public sector programs improves service and ensures a variety of alternatives.
- Our daily interaction with national public sector programs provides early warning about program availability, possible coverage changes, shifts in underwriting mentality, and changing market trends in general.
- Our expertise in the public sector assists in providing comprehensive and competitive solutions
Core Focus Business
Give it a try.